Monday, February 23, 2009

Birthday party

On the 22ND of February was Jaden's and my grandma's early birthday. The party took about three days to complete the decorations, the cake, and the party favors. I wish I had taken pictures of the party, but Michelle and Daphne took pictures. The theme this year was Baby Einstein caterpillar. The caterpillar was so cute I took the head of the caterpillar home. The cake flavor was homemade strawberry, it was DELICIOUS, I mean SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! I just kept eating eat it was that good.
I can't remember the presents, but Jaden loved them all but mostly the Aquadoodle he had fun playing with it, he wouldn't stop and let others draw and stuff. Jaden had too much fun and he was always busy he never had the time to settle down and calm down. But then me and my family had to leave because it was getting late. I wish I took pictures because there WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE! i couldn't believe my eyes when the guests came. WHEW! FINALLY THATS DONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment