Thursday, August 27, 2009

School

School started out AWESOME and has been AWESOME. My days are WONDERFUL. I am having SO MUCH FUN. My new teacher is really cool. Everyday is very Wonderful. I wish everyday would be like this. I joined cross country for just PE credits which I think is very awesome. And I might be losing weight and I feel like I am getting taller like yesterday. The first day of school I wore a Bobby Jack jacket, a shirt that had a fairy jamming out, and my DC shoes. Two people wanted to use my jacket since they kinda were fans. I am glad there isn't much homework to do today. I am just jamm'in out right now. I wish I was in Bethel right now. Oh I also are taking Robotics classes on VTC, its really cool. I also taking Algebra I on VTC. They are really cool.

I haven't been blogging much I might as well start today. There are so many things to talk about, but I can't really think right now so I'm speechless.

No comments:

Post a Comment