Friday, October 16, 2009

I haven't bloggd

I haven't blogged in a while so I am going to blog now. As I eat my breakfast I am EXCITED to go to KONGIGANAK, AK this weekend. I am so excited to go, I even forgot my life jacket and my camera at home, But I will get it after I eat lunch. I hope this will be beautiful when we get there. My mom went there to rest probably. I really wonder what it looks like so bad. I am still siked.
Ugh its going to take a half an hour to get there by plane I might sleep during the flight and listen to music at the same time so I wont get bored.
I really have a cool drawn picture of an Anime character from a show. It really looks real (above). I drew it on graph paper it really looks cool to me. some people will know who this is in my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment