Thursday, January 15, 2009

I hate Commercials

You know one thing I hate about shows that go on TV is Commercials they are a bunch of waste of time just to watch them. And when you get to the exciting part of a movie you get side tracked by commercials! Its really annoying.

And one of these commercials that I hate the most is the J.G Wentworth commercial with the people saying, "I WANT MY MONEY NOW!" this annoys me the most with saying those words and people saying it and I know they are just acting like it just to get people to have J.G. Wentworth insurance. AND YOU KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SECRETLY HAVING HIGH TAXES ON THEM AND THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW IT. You know? Even some of these insurance companies have those high taxes to.

6 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!! I couldn't agree more with what you said. I hate commercials. And especially the ones where the actors are yelling. And the ones where they repeat the same lines over and over again.

    Thanks for this post. I needed the laugh today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a great post. I totally know what you mean when you say that you hate commercials. There are some that I totally hate also. I hate when you see the same commercial over and over and over again. Do you ever see a commercial so much you know all the words and you can say the words along with the people in the commercial? There are some commercials I really like though and sometimes I enjoy watching all the different commercials. I find some of them really funny. I really like the Swiffer Sweeper commercial where a flower delivery guy rings the doorbell and he says, "I have a delivery from a Mr. Mop" and the nasty old mop pops up from behind the bushes and the song "Baby Come Back" comes on. I have no idea why I think that is so funny but I do.

    Keep your good work up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah. What is the name of the Oxy Clean guy who sells EVERYTHING else on TV? Billy something? I can't stand his commercials because he yells so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Christina. And Erin I like the Swiffer sweeper too. ANd I also hate the magic eraser guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate commercials too! I just hate it when a movie gets to a really good part and then, POOF! A commercial comes up. It sucks, watching commercials. I didn't know that some people do BIG TAXES. I would be very ticked off, if someone did that. Especially commercial people, who "dessperatly" think they need MORE money. Great post by the way =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks i think yours is good. keep posting girl. and get all that anger out of you by writing.

    ReplyDelete