Friday, September 25, 2009

Stuff for class

"Love doesn't make the world go 'round; love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
I love this Quote I found this on a picture frame that looked gorgeous at Michelle's house. So I wrote it down on this computer. Even Erin loved it last semester. Maybe I should give this to my grandma as a early birthday present. I should print it out or I could hand write it in Yupik and tell her I love her very much on my birthday, with the picture frame I made in Yupik class.

I had an absolute exercise week. I went on a bike ride with Erin to the BIA Airport sandpit. It was a long road it was a hard working to. The next day my butt was soar to go on a bike. But i forgot it had a gel seat that came with the bike that Michelle bought however weekends ago.

I have been following a blog called Drastic My Anime Blog. This blog is all about Anime I love to watch Anime, and read Anime. I watch Ani-Monday every Monday. I even day dream that I have a character that is in some Anime episodes.


No comments:

Post a Comment