Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Birthday

i hope my birthday next weekend will be more fun then last year. it would have been much better since i will be 15. i can't wait to find out what my family will give me on my 15th birthday. i kinda like surprises on my birthday i don't know what i will get you know it kinda like a surprise party. iwould like to have a pinata for the little kids, and us teenager's which will be fun like my little brother Jaden had on his first birthday it was really cool to have a Bumble Bee shaped cake and it was kinda big. but it was really cool still. if my cake would look like a cake for a fifteen year olds from Ace of Cakes i would really love it since i like to watch their show almost everyday on Food Network. i would want a cake shaped like a book with lots of disighnes it will really look cool on my birthday. maybe i will find a cake that will look like a really fancy book i woud make it if i have the right tools for it that would BE REALLY, REALLY AWSOME!!!!

but i want to go bethel on the weekend instead of staying here in Oscarville which will really suck, because i want to go to a resterant for my birthday or go on a shopping spree for whatever i want like clothes, games, you know what I mean? i wish i had WII so i could play my games i already bought from my trip to California which they will be fun, and also it is good excersise for me because it involves moving around like Mario Party 8 which involves moving, or Zelda the Twilight Princess the game, which is really cool i hope it is really, really cool.

2 comments:

  1. Ace of Cakes is such an awesome show. I love watching them make and decorate cakes. They made one that looked like a dog bone on the last show. Did you see that?

    I do hope your birthday this year is super awesome!! 15 years old! Wow...so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIFTEEN!
    aweseomness!
    lol
    but just wait until next year..
    SWEET SIXTEEN BABY!!
    and you can get your license
    and go to bethel
    and drive around
    and
    and
    and
    go to anchorage
    and find a relative
    with a car
    and go to the mall
    and
    and
    and
    get even more clothes
    and
    itll be sooo cool
    and
    and
    yeah
    i love birthdays :)
    haha

    ReplyDelete